The Basics of the Alki Gift Card Program
- Alki families buy retail gift cards through our program at face value. Pay $100 for a $100 gift card.
Each retailer offers a discount to us at 1-13% less than face value.
The difference between face value and what Alki PTSA pays = our fundraising earnings.
Why Use the Alki Gift Card Program?
- Help Alki PTSA raise money without selling random, unwanted, overpriced “stuff” to family and friends.
No unnecessary spending; families spend their planned household budget at stores they already frequent.
Families can use gift cards to pay at checkout, just like they would use a credit/debit card, but without the fraud risk.
Earnings add up fast! If everyone purchased a $100 gift card to Fred Meyer, the PTSA would earn approximately $3000.
When Can I Order?
- Gift cards will be sold monthly
How Do I Place My Order?
- Print, complete, and send both forms below to school with your student.
- !Scrip Order Form – front
- ! Scrip Order Form – back
- Happy Teen $25 cards @ 5% – Multi use card
(Good at ALL of these locations:
Jamba Juice, American Eagle, Sephora,Regal Cinema, Barnes and Noble, Dave & Buster’s and Nike)